Windows Media Player 11
All programs are checked daily for viruses. Our servers analyze the programs of this website daily for malware or viruses.
All programs are checked with Filewin Downloader.
- Installer: download manager Filewin.net Downloader
- Downloader options:
- Babylon toolbar
- Homepage optional
- License: Freeware
- Publisher: Microsoft
- OS Support: Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinVista, WinXP
- Last Update: 30 Jun 2011
- Hits: 325000 visitors
Publisher's description - Windows Media Player 11
As we all know, Media Player is the Windows player par excellence.
As we all know, Media Player is the Windows player par excellence. However, to say that the application has achieved its popularity just because it is a native part of the Microsoft operating system would really be absurd.
Why do we say that? Because Media Player has a large number of benefits that have made it one of the favorites of Internet users. We now mention some of them to let you draw your own conclusions.
- Support for multiple formats The Media Player filters are capable of working with most formats that currently exist. No matter whether they are audio (MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, CDA, etc.) or video files (MPG, WMV, VCD, SVCD, DVD, among others), the player will open them without problems.
- Disc ripper With Media Player you will be able to rip the contents of your CD and store the tracks on the hard disk. Thus, you won’t have to insert the disc into the CD drive every time you want to listen to your favorite artist.
- CD and DVD recorder Media Player includes the necessary tools to create copies of your favorite songs: just place a disc into the drive, determine which tracks you want to record, and that’s it!
- Playback lists So that you no longer have to search for one of your favorite songs every time you want to listen to it, Media Player lets you create playback lists and save them so that you can later open them with a single click.
Media Player also has other additional benefits that you will be able to discover when you download and install the latest version of the software. Do it now, and you won’t ever be sorry you did.